For over 30 years, Power Law Firm LLP has been helping clients plan for and protect the people they love and their assets. We believe in fostering long-standing relationships, with both our clients and our team.
We are dedicated to building a diverse community of professionals and a culture where talented people thrive. If you’re interested in joining our team, we encourage you to review our open positions and learn more about our firm.
|Our firm is always seeking part-time and summer law students. We are a boutique Bergen County trust and estate law firm with NJ and NY practice. 2nd or 3rd-year law student(s) preferred.|
The ideal candidate must:
- Be proficient with MS Office, including Outlook, Word, and Excel; experience with Action Step database and Trust Terminator preferred.
- Have the ability to work under deadlines, handle a heavy caseload and handle several assignments at a time, as well as quickly and efficiently adjusting to ever-changing priorities.
- Be organized, detail-oriented and an excellent proofreader.
- Demonstrate a positive and professional attitude in dealing with colleagues and clients.
- Have a client service mindset and have strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Send resume and inquiries in confidence to firstname.lastname@example.org.